Maverick BA App
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
This application is only for Maverick Bus Attendants therefore accounts and access rights are provided from the maverick office.
Maverick Bus Attendant App collects location data to enable geo fencing and sending automatic notifications to parents on approaching and arriving even when the app is closed or not in use.
What User Data We Collect
When you use the application, we may collect the following data:
- Who logs in the app.
- Location of the Bus Attendant as they are in the bus therefore the location is required to track the bus location
- Attendance of students.
- Geo fences of stops for the bus route.
- Background location data even if the application is inactive.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better know who the use is.
- To provide state of the art school bus transport management system.
- To send push notifications to the students.
- To provide effective attendance and to the school.
- To allow parents to know the location of the bus and when their child is ched-in or checked-out and at what location.
- Background location is vital and without this our application is meaningless. The core feature of the app is to send push notification to the parents when the school bus is approaching and arrived on their bus stop (geofence fencing service is also running at the backend).
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Maverick is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Maverick has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Maverick do not share any information to any third party except related parents of the students and relevant school administration.
Location information is only for maverick back-office transport management and attendance system and is not share with any other user.
Parents can have approaching notification, arrived notification, pickup location of child and drop off location of child. Parents can also see the notification of bus location every five min during drop off route.
School can access students' attendance and check-in and checkout time. Trip details and other information is also compiled for the school